As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation develops we’re continually adapting to updated advice from Westminster and Scottish governments as well as industry bodies. These notes will be regularly updated to reflect the current state of play.
Tenants Looking for Properties
The latest advice from government is that you should only move home if you have a compelling need to do so. If you do need to move, we have everything in place to facilitate that. All our available properties are listed on our website, Zoopla, Citylets and OnTheMarket.
If you would like to have a virtual tour of one of our properties, please call or email us. If after viewing you would like to make an application, simply email us and we will email you back the relevant documents. Please note, you will still have to physically view the property. We do not offer properties based on virtual tours – this is simply the first part of the application process. We can offer contactless viewings.
We can also process applications entirely online. This includes carrying out references as well as digitally signing the tenancy agreement. When everything is in place, we can also arrange a contactless check-in.
Tenants with maintenance issues
We are only dealing with urgent maintenance issues at present. If you have non-urgent issues which you’d like to bring to our attention, please let us know about them and we will deal with them when the current restrictions are relaxed.
Tenants worried about paying rent
If you anticipate problems paying your rent, please get in touch with us. We will work with your landlord towards a solution.
Landlords with a property to let
We are continuing to take new instructions during the crisis. If your property is vacant, we can visit to get marketing photos and a virtual tour. Please contact us to discuss how we can help you. You can reach us on +44 7892891116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR COVID-19 UPDATE & PROTOCOL
Working from home
We are here for business as usual, and the well-being and safety of our staff and clients is of the utmost importance to us in these unprecedented times. We have therefore introduced the following protocol with immediate effect until further notice.
- Our office is closed; however, we are still operating the business. All staff are working from home and can be contacted via telephone or email.
- Our phone lines and email accounts remain open to anyone who requires assistance for any reason including urgent maintenance, viewings or general enquiries.
- We have full IT capability to continue running the business whilst working from home.
- We expect all our customers to follow and comply with UK Government guidelines in respect of the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Customers may be asked more questions than usual to enable us to ensure our compliance with Government guidelines – your co-operation will be greatly appreciated.