Q. Stressed out, bad experience with tenants or lettings agent, or simply don’t have the time to manage your rental properties?
A. We can offer a unique management service at a competitive rate, year in year out and already have a large database of vetted tenants.
We would be keen to speak to any clients who may be looking for residential lettings assistance, holiday lettings management or self-management services.
Our Letting Services
- Property inspection and letting advice (rent assessments and reviews)
- Marketing and viewing
- Thorough tenant selection process (including reference checks)
- Preparation of documentation
- Ensuring complete gas, electric and furnishings compliance
- Tenancy deposit protection scheme
- Regular property inspections and maintenance supervision
- Rental income collection and remittance to landlord
- Monthly preparation of income and expenditure statements
- Comprehensive check-out procedure
- Pro-active role in sourcing new tenants
- Specific inland revenue processing for overseas clients
- Full property management
- Tenant find service (one-off fee)
- Comprehensive Inventory service (one-off fee)
iLet also offers inventory, maintenance, cleaning and interior (painting and decorating) services. We work with local traders and can recommend businesses who we believe are not only trusted, but offer a great service at competitive rates.
Trying to keep up with legislation?
Relax. iLet keep up to date on ever-changing legislation, so you don’t have to.