Property Services for Landlords
Whether you are thinking of full management, self-management or advertise-only, we are here to help.
iLet focus on managing clients property needs and can help with maximising your income.
Full Management Services:
Once instructed, a property description and advertising will be prepared in order to attract suitable prospective tenants. Your property will be listed on this website, along with all other property websites that iLet advertises on; CityLets as well as our associated Social Media business pages: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
iLet will carry out viewings and will consider your preferences with regard to the type of tenant you are looking for.
Each tenant will be fully vetted and referenced in order to ensure that as much information is gathered, prior to the commencement of the letting term.
It is usual for iLet to take a deposit, to be held with the LPS, against dilapidations. iLet will ensure that your property is returned to you in the condition it was received, allowing for “fair wear and tear”, before returning the appropriate sum to your tenants.
iLet can arrange for a detailed inventory (please contact them for costs), which will list each item and its condition as well as photographs, at both the commencement and end of each tenancy.
iLet can prepare and supervise the signing of a range of tenancy agreements written under the 1988 Housing Act, and ensure that these comply with current legislation.
Monthly rents will be collected on your behalf, by standing order, and you will be provided with a monthly statement detailing income and expenditure, to assist you in your accounting. Payments are made by automated payment to your specified bank account.
Your property can be inspected regularly and a report sent to you detailing any required repairs or anomalies within the property. Minor repairs can be carried out with your advanced approval but larger tasks will be carried out in accordance with your instruction. iLet have a bank of approved and trusted tradespeople who are able to handle almost all maintenance issues on your behalf, or you may of course appoint your own preferred professionals if you wish.
Other services can be provided upon request, such as property cleaning, window cleaners, gardeners, etc.
Self-Management Services (Tenant Find):
This service is designed for those Landlords who wish to be more involved in their property, including collecting and chasing of rent.
- The first month’s rent and deposit will be paid to iLet. The deposit will be transferred to our dedicated deposit protection scheme (LPS). The rent, minus any deductions (such as iLet’s fees or maintenance costs) will then be transferred to you, the Landlord. Any future rent will be paid directly to you, the Landlord.
- A detailed inventory (schedule of condition) report can be commissioned by you, and iLet can arrange to carry this out on your behalf. Photographs will be taken of the property, each item listed, and it’s condition, prior to the start of the tenancy. Fees will apply if you choose to use this service.
- iLet will use the original signed inventory report and list any damages/dilapidations at the end of the tenancy. This report would then be sent to you to discuss the findings of the report directly with your tenant. Fees are applicable for the check-out report.
- iLet can also offer an advertise-only service which allows you to have your property advertised on some of the leading UK lettings portals, meaning you have exposure to millions of prospective tenants.
- You are responsible for sending us your photos and a full property description.
- iLet will email you any prospective tenant enquiries so you will be in complete control of your own viewings.
Holiday Lettings Services for Landlords and Investors:
iLet fully-manage a number of holiday homes in Scotland, and can assist any investors planning on offering a holiday home to travellers.
Millions of travellers use holiday lettings portals every month, in the search of finding suitable accommodation. iLet host their properties on the largest holiday search portals; AIRBNB, Booking.com, HolidayLettings and HomeAway.
A full guide on iLet’s holiday letting service will be available soon. In the meantime, please call or send us a message with any queries.
We will be happy to assist.
Rental Services for Tenants:
Q. Looking for good quality accommodation, a particular style or area?
A. We listen; we take note of your interests and only show you properties that are relevant to your requirements. Avoiding time wasting.